Welcome to Star Montessori Pre School located at #5A, Hill View Enclave, Dhakoli, Zirakpur. Star Montessori provides a wonderful preschool experience for children aged 1.5 years to 6 years. We provide children with opportunities to explore, discover and express themselves. We offer education in an intimate, secure environment that allows children to excel in academics, creativity, and physical well being as well as nurturing emotional development.
Our early learning programme is based on the understanding that children develop within a interrelated systems that include the family, the pre-school, the broader community, and the world. We follow the Montessori based curriculum ensuring that children develop holistically during their time at Star Montessori Pre School. In order to enhance the learning of children throughout the pre-school, we work on theme based units supporting a curriculum which helps in overall nurturing of little kids.
It is our objective to provide region’s best childcare at affordable rates in an environment that allows parents peace of mind.
“Explore, Discover, Grow”
Our aim is to create an environment in which children are provided with all of the resources and support they require to reach their full potential. Positive self-image, self-discipline and a sense of responsibility are encouraged through positive reinforcement in an atmosphere where children are challenged, allowed to make mistakes and grow.
Promise to Parents
At Star Montessori Pre School, we respect the role of you, the parents, and we acknowledge you as your child’s first and foremost educators; we appreciate and understand the special role you play in your child’s life.
Below are some of the collaborative ways in which we aspire to create a partnership with you:
- We have an open door policy to ensure effective communication
- Our team listens to you with regard to your child’s capabilities and interests
- We value and encourage your input and participation in pre-school activities and events
- We believe in sharing our knowledge and experiences about early childhood with you
- Parent-teacher meetings are scheduled once in every two months. If further meetings are required we encourage you to talk to your child’s teacher directly.
- Daily information sharing about the child with you through Almanic / diary
- Learning Journeys i.e. celebrating your child’s achievements during their time with us
We believe that by working in partnership with you, your child’s experience at the pre-school will be more enriching and rewarding. We look forward to building this trusted partnership and sharing your child’s successes during their time at Star Montessori Pre School.